- Only healthy, symptom-free, community members who have not traveled to states with the highest number of cases (see map here) within the last 14 days may volunteer at our facilities
- Only those community members between the ages of 16-60 may volunteer at our facilities
- Personal protective equipment (gloves and masks) must be worn during volunteer sessions. The Food Bank has these items on hand if you are unable to bring.
- All volunteers must wash hands upon entering the Food Bank, in advance of beginning your project.
- We are continuing to keep our volunteer group size small, in accordance with state regulations.
If you are feeling sick, or displaying any symptoms of illness, please stay home.